The term "Climate Friendly" or "us" or "we" ABN 65 107 201 025 refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Level 2, 140 William Street, East Sydney, NSW Australia 2011. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Climate Friendly's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Climate Friendly and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Although every effort has been made to ensure that the prices and terms contained within the website are accurate and current, at any time, such prices and terms are subject to change without prior notice.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Climate Friendly. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Climate Friendly takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
By agreeing to recurring payments you are confirming that your nominated credit card will be charged periodically at the interval you have selected (monthly or yearly) until you inform us you would like to cancel this arrangement. A recurring purchase can be cancelled by advising Climate Friendly via phone, fax or email at least 3 business days prior to the scheduled purchase by contacting us on the details below. To be clear, if you decide to permanently cancel your recurring purchase arrangement, you must notify us or we will continue to charge recurring purchases against your credit card.
T +61 2 9356 3600
F +61 2 8221 9895
Whilst we will endeavour to fulfil your ongoing purchases using credits from your chosen project if this project is no longer available we will automatically select a similar project of the same credit type (eg VCS, GoldPower, GreenPower, Social Carbon, Gold Standard) If for any reason there are no credits available from another project of the same credit type you have selected we will contact you using the contact information you provided in your account details.
We reserve the right to revise the price of our carbon credits or other products at any time. However, we will always inform you in advance and you will be entitled to cancel future purchases before any amendments to recurring payments amounts are made.
If you have any questions about recurring payments please contact us
Subject to the circumstances described below, no refunds are available for purchases of carbon credits. This is because those carbon credits will be considered by Climate Friendly to have been retired on your behalf at the time of purchase. Once carbon credits are considered to have been retired on your behalf, we have completed the supply of our services.
Instances of a recurring purchase of carbon credits can be cancelled if you advise us at least 3 business days prior to the scheduled payment.
The Australian Consumer Law imposes guarantees on our supply of services, including a guarantee that we will supply our services with due care and skill and, where applicable, within a reasonable time. We will refund you the amount you have paid for carbon credits if we do not comply with such a guarantee, and we fail to remedy the failure within a reasonable time or the failure is a major failure or cannot be remedied, and you cancel the transaction. You may also be entitled to compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage you suffer as a result of such a failure.
The Australian Consumer Law may provide other circumstances under which you may be entitled to receive a refund. We cannot exclude those other circumstances from this policy; but we have not specified those other circumstances because we believe that the likelihood if their occurring is remote.
If you require more information regarding this policy, please contact us
Currency & Exchange Rates
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and any other currencies are displayed in the equivalent of Australian Dollars based on Climate Friendly's exchange rates.
Whilst Climate Friendly endeavours to update exchange rates often, the rate you will be charged will be based on your financial institution's exchange rate and you may incur foreign exchange rates attributed by your financial institution